E-Course Registration Open!
Hi everyone! I’ve been working tirelessly the past few months and am excited to announce that registration is now open for my Meaningful Making E-course! This has been years in the making, and so many of you have watched my journey all these years. So firstly, thank you for being here. For reading, for supporting, and for uplifting me all along the way. So here we are today, with something that represents the culmination of all these difficult years learning to live fully in the midst of grief. I’m so humbled to share this with you!
Visit the link below to sign up and join us in July! There will be journaling, art-making, storytelling and most importantly… healing.
Register Here! http://www.streanor.com/maketoheal/
More about the Course!
Meaningful Making is all about the process of building something new out of the ashes of loss. In this five-week e-course, you will explore a variety of ways to dive into the stories of your past, explore who you are now, and envision your future. We will ultimately combine some of these elements together, allowing all the parts of your story to be interwoven and layered to create new meaning to carry forward.
Class begins Monday, July 18th, and will run you $65. Sign up today!
- In-depth lessons on using creativity to make meaning from adversity.
- An abundance of creative prompts in writing, painting, and photography to guide you.
- Exclusive samples of my own creative healing processes.
- Interviews and additional creative ideas from inspiring guest artists and art therapists.
- A safe and inspiring community space to share in, via our private Facebook group.
- An ebook of the entire course for you to download and return to anytime you need it.
- Access to some awesome exclusive goodies for continuing your creative journey.